1. Why joining Atlas?
- First and foremost, because we need to get together, from all over the planet, to bring our societies into the future. A global movement is the best hope we have to leave a better world after us: let’s seize it.
- Second, it will be a wonderful experience: joining a community of thousands of people from around the planet, ready to take action in their communities, support each other, and grow as people it’s opportunity.
2. How are you funded?
- Memberships fees: we aim to be fully self-funded as soon as possible
- Crowdfundings: we launched two crowdfunding efforts that enabled us to get started
- We are seeking funding from foundations and high net worth individuals
3. How about data security?
- Our tech infrastructure is safely stored on NationBuilder servers (NationBuilder being the top provider of tech solutions for political and social organizations in the United States and beyond)
- Our emails are protected by google business solution (g-suite)
- Basically, we did our homework ;)
4. How can one be involved if based/coming from an authoritarian country?
- We are opening chapters to advance our political and social demands also in authoritarian countries, by creating teams of expats or even residents under protected identities.
- Bottom line, we do our best to keep our volunteers safe and sound, wherever they come from!
5. You all are crazy ambitious - isn’t this a waste of time?
Yes, we are somehow crazy but no, pushing for a better world is never a waste of time. No big dream has ever been achieved without a long and sometimes difficult road ahead - we are indeed about to start this journey, and we need as many dreamers and doers as possible to join. Will you be one?