📝 Role: The Atlas Design & Marketing Leader is the person in charge of ensuring that our movement's visual identity and public perception is right on spot. As such, the Design & Marketing Leader is responsible for further developing the Atlas branding, as well as creating content and marketing proposals to strengthen the public awareness of the movement. In practice, The Atlas Design & Marketing Leader (and their team) oversees the following work-streams:
- Improve the Atlas branding
- Develop marketing material and content to promote and present Atlas
- Identify creative strategies to increase the visibility of the movement
The Press Relations Team is part of the Atlas Communication Team. Additional tasks might be added as the team develops.
- Background in design and/or marketing
- Passion for content development
- Creative mindset
- Experience as part of a team and as a team leader
- Fluent mastery of the English language
- Coordinate closely with the Communication Leader and other leaders in the Communication Team
- Manage and involve volunteers in the Design & Marketing Team
- Support national groups in developing Design & Marketing Teams
⏳ Time Availability:
- A minimum of 5hrs/week for the coming 6 months
- This is a volunteering position, so no compensation is foreseen. However, certificates of participation, recommendations letters, and cool gadgets may be provided upon request!
📩 How to apply?
The Atlas Movement is an equal opportunity employer and takes particular care in ensuring diversity and inclusion in both full-time and volunteer positions. As such, Atlas strives to ensure a mix of nationalities, genders, and social & cultural backgrounds in its leadership positions and full-time team.
If you want to apply for any of the opportunities below, please email us at [email protected] with a brief presentation of your profile and a convincing explanation of why you are the right person for the job (or just why you would like to help 😃)!