📝 Role: The Atlas Fundraising Leader is the person in charge of ensuring the financial sustainability of the movement. As such, the Fundraising Leader is responsible for further developing Atlas' fundraising strategy, as well as ensuring that donors and members become a building block of the future of the movement. In practice, The Atlas Fundraising Leader (and their team) oversees the following work-streams:
- Fundraising opportunities scouting
- Membership contribution management
- Donors relationship building and management
Additional tasks might be added as the team develops.
- Background/interest in fundraising
- International mindset and openness
- Experience as part of a team and as a team leader
- Fluent mastery of the English language
- Coordinate closely with the Founders of the movement
- Manage and involve volunteers in the Fundraising Team
- Support national groups in developing Fundraising Teams
⏳ Time Availability:
- A minimum of 5hrs/week for the coming 6 months
- This is a volunteering position, so no compensation is foreseen. However, certificates of participation, recommendations letters, and cool gadgets may be provided upon request!
📩 How to apply?
The Atlas Movement is an equal opportunity employer and takes particular care in ensuring diversity and inclusion in both full-time and volunteer positions. As such, Atlas strives to ensure a mix of nationalities, genders, and social & cultural backgrounds in its leadership positions and full-time team.
If you want to apply for any of the opportunities below, please email us at [email protected] with a brief presentation of your profile and a convincing explanation of why you are the right person for the job (or just why you would like to help 😃)!